Tuesday 10 September 2013

Flying Minions...

I boarded the plane with much excitement for my first flight...

Thomas Cook flight from Bristol to Palma
 Although this flight was only supposed to take 2 hours, it actually lasted 3 thanks to the French air traffic control going on strike!

We tried to strike at the banana factory once... Poor Kevin...

He's not Kevin anymore...


I had a nice window seat on the plane and was amazed to see us go up above the clouds...

I really do think I am one lucky minion to get this kind of a view.

While on the plane one of the very nice ladies brought me some food.

This was a breakfast meal and I do have to say although it didn't contain any bananas it was very tasty.

Although offered either a coffee or tea to wash the meal down, I declined preferring to stick to plain old water.

By the time I had settled myself down, watched a film on my ipad and had the meal above it was time for us to land.

The plane did have a bit of something called turbulance but it was only slight and just felt like when I am lying in bed and the other minions start jumping up and down on it.

They said this was due to wind... The only problem with wind I had experienced in the past was after Kevin discovered baked beans.... hehehehe - bottom!


This was my first airplane ride and have to say although we had extra time added due to the strike it was a very enjoyable experience.

 I finally arrived at Palma airport in an excitable mood.... would I find romance, other minions or even bananas???


We are among you....

No comments:

Post a Comment