Tuesday 10 September 2013

Flying Bananas....

I have discovered this great place where there are these amazing flying machines just waiting to take people to far away places...

Where better to begin my travels???

I wandered into Bristol Airport to begin my travels and searched the monitors for a place to visit...

I have never been on a airplane before so was nervous and excited about the flight...

Upon talking to a few of the humans, I came to the realisation that Spain was the best choice as the flight was a mere 2 hours.  I decided to board the flight to Palma...

After purchasing my ticket, I was subjected to a bizarre ritual where I was made to remove my belt and walk through strange doorways which didn't lead anywhere!

I wandered round the shopping area for a while and stumbled upon a VIP lounge.  As a valued henchman and founder member of banana club I considered this the right place for me to await my flight...


I settled into my seat, tried the bacon rolls that were on offer which were very nice...

I managed to recharge my phone and ipad while I waited thanks to the handy charging points right next to the seat.

One downside - although the bacon rolls are plentyful and very nice the usual snacks are not available until 10am.

I tried the coffee machine and the lattes were very nice.

Although disappointed by the lack of snacks... I did find a banana!

The fridges were well stocked with plenty of beer and mixers for the spirits available.

I did venture into the toilet to relieve myself and have to report that they are far from VIP standard!  No handwash available, lack of toilet paper....



Have you seen a minion???
Do you have any photos???
We are among you!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment